· Post Graduate in Rural Management/ Rural Development/ Social Work/ Development Studies/MSW/MBA from recognized University
· At least 5 years of experience in rural development at various levels including field level and managerial level.
· Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in any Govt. Development Project, Rural livelihoods.
· Must have experience of leading a team at the state level.
· Language proficiency and experience in social communication.
· Similar experience in setting up systems, processes, team management, operations of rural programs
JD (Roles and Responsibilities)
· Planning and management of the implementation of various interventions under the program, liaising with team(s) stakeholders and partners
· Lead /Mentor/ Monitor/Coordinate the activities of team, facilitate planning, managing and budgeting at various levels
· Review the progress of program along timelines, provide necessary support to the teams.
Remuneration will be negotiable based on experience
To apply for this job please visit fidrindia.org.